Mena Global Cross-Borders Expo
Residency & Citizenship by Investment
Mena Global Cross-Borders Expo will be the largest & most important expo in the Mena region. The MGCBE will take place at the Dubai International Financial Center- DIFC.
The expo covers a variety of related subjects which are of interest to the professional and government community & it will be highlighting on Citizenship by investment & second home investments Worldwide.
• Ultra High Net Worth Investors
• Prospective buyers
• First time & second home homebuyers
• Vacation houses
• Private development investments
• Owners of properties or areas for development
• Real estate agents
• Architects, Engineers, Sales
• Law _rms
• Consultancy _rms
• International Real Estate Developers and Agents
• International Investment Consulting Firms
• Immigration Projects
• Investment Projects
• Immigration Serviced Agencies
• Law Firms; Banks and Financial Institutions
• International Investment and Consultation Institutions
• Individual property owners, Construction
& building Companies
• Real Estates agencies and management
• Real Estates Development companies
• Architects, Interior Designers and
• Associations and Municipalities
• Private Wealth Management
• Family o_ces
Dubai International Financial Center – DIFC is a global financial centre strategically located between the East and West, providing a stable and secure platform for businesses and financial institutions to tap into the emerging markets of the Middle East, Africa and South Asia. The Centre’s internationally recognised and independent regulation, common law framework, tax-friendly regime, and enabling environment make the ideal hub to access the region’s rapidly growing demand for financial and business services & the Ideal meeting place for the Global UHNW.
DIFC fills the time-zone gap between the leading financial Centers of London and New York in the West and Hong Kong and Tokyo in the East. Guided by its core values of integrity, transparency and efficiency, the Centre continues to play a pivotal role in meeting the growing financial needs of the region.